[Freeipa-users] How to configuring MIT Kerberos in microsoft windows xp

Muhammad Naufal naufal26.tik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:53:16 UTC 2011

Thanks all, i am getting closer to configure FreeIPA correctly. I install
FreeIPA v2 on fresh installation.
MIT Kerberos works fine and generated ticket.. see the attachment. Next i'll
try to configure the client web browser to connect to IPA web ui because
in IPA server httpd *access_log* it still throw error *"POST /ipa/json
HTTP/1.1" 401*. Any reference?