[Freeipa-users] doc tickets

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Thu Jul 14 21:36:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

From:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/sudo.html

          Compatibility Translation for Native Sudo

The native |sudo| binary does not yet support SSSD or the IPA Sudo
Schema. As an interim solution, IPA has implemented a compatibility
plug-in which transparently translates IPA Sudo rules into those
supported by the current |sudo| binary.

What is advantages of the IPA Sudo Schema compared to the LDAP Schema
currently supported by sudo?

Regards,
Siggi