[Freeipa-users] Problems with single signon with firefox

roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch
Sat Jul 30 18:29:13 UTC 2011

Hello

Reinstallation fixed the problem.

Thanks

Roland

Von:    roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch
An:     freeipa-users at redhat.com
Datum:  30.07.2011 18:47
Betreff:        [Freeipa-users] Problems with single signon with firefox
Gesendet von:   freeipa-users-bounces at redhat.com

Hello

I just installed freeipa on scientific linux 6.1. Installation worked find
so far but I cannot logon to the web interface.
Firefox is configured with the ca cert and single sign on settings. Login
as admin via ssh works fine and I get the valid
ticket.
But when I open the ipa web interface I get only:  Your kerberos ticket is
no longer valid. Please run kinit and then click 'Retry'.

In the titlebar I see : "Logged in as: user at FREEIPA.ORG"

This is a bit strange to me I cannot see where this error comes from. Has
someone a hint for me

Regards

Freeipa-users mailing list
Freeipa-users at redhat.com