[Freeipa-users] Configuring IPA replicas

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 14:41:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

The replica installation is failing when the replica attempts to contact
the CA on the master to log into the security domain.  According to your
log, this is https://ipa01.ix.test.com:9445

Can the master be resolved and reached from the replica?  Can port 9445
be reached (as well as ports 9444 and 9443?)

You can also check the master's /var/log/pki-ca/debug log to see if any
communication was received from the replica.

Ade