[Freeipa-users] Unable to authenticate a client user against IPA

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Mar 3 19:21:56 UTC 2011

I appear to have IPA running, I have run the install client on a fed14
KVM guest and that guest is in the IPA system, however the users in IPA
cannot authenticate via IPA and get onto the client.  There appears to
be traffic to port 389, so I assume its "almost" working....but I can
find anything in logs to say whats wrong....not that I can determine
what logs to check.....Ive been looking in /var/log so far....are there
any other logs about?

And/or where do I start looking to get this working?

regards