[Freeipa-users] Adding user accounts

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Mon Mar 28 18:05:14 UTC 2011

I have updated the NIS-TO-IPA scripts with the suggestions for private
group workarounds from Rob, and the license updated to GPL v3 as
suggested by Dmitri.

Download link is still the same:
http://www.nixtra.com/ipa/NIS-TO-IPA-current.php

A -noprivategroup option is very much welcome. Shall I open a request in
bugzilla?

Rgds,
Siggi