[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Wed May 11 18:12:05 UTC 2011

Excellent, thanks.

I would add to this ticket: "Retreiving the kerberos keytab and storing in the clients's
krb5.keytab", as that's my main issue, not the actual distribution of the common client
configuration files. I do this with CFengine today.

Is the nfs/* kerberos service required for all nfs4+krb clients? If so, that should be added to
the script as well.

Rgds,
Siggi