[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Thu May 12 22:13:22 UTC 2011

> That said we have configuration instructions for other platforms, I am
> sure the community can hack-up scripts to use them if instructions are
> not enough. We can also host them if someone wants to contribute.

Ok. Let's say I've pre-created the host on the IPA server.

I'm logged on to the Solaris/AIX/etc, machine I'm joining to IPA, I've
configured krb and the ldap client. (And possibly tcp wrappers,
sshd_config, etc for host (netgroup) based access control). That's the
easy part done.

Can I somehow retrieve the keytab for this machine, at the machine itself?

Rgds,
Siggi