[Freeipa-users] /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-* permissions

Charlie Derwent shelltoesuperstar at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:20:50 UTC 2011

Yep it's a user called dirsrv and another pkisrv. Pretty sure it was all
running, I imagine it just wasn't logging properly.

I changed the ownership of the files a while ago so it's started logging
properly again but trawling through the error logfiles we've got
LOGINFO: Unable to open access file:/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-TEST-NET/access

Which is funny cause somehow it still managed to write the error into the
error log.