[Freeipa-users] v1 to v2 migration problem: unknown object class "radiusprofile" and attribute "memberofindirect" not allowed

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Tue May 31 16:18:16 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 10:45 AM, tomasz.napierala at allegro.pl wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to migrate data form our current FreeIPA install (v1) and I'm having problems with nonexistant objectClass in v2, which seems to be by default present in v1:
>
> ipa migrate-ds --user-container=cn=users,cn=accounts --group-container=cn=groups,cn=accounts ldap://ipaserverv1:389
> Failed user:
>   username: unknown object class "radiusprofile"
>
> Also groups that are memboers of other groups are having problems too:
> groupname: attribute "memberofindirect" not allowed
>
> Is there any way to avoid this errors during migration?

I do not think we tried this migration.

Do you have any radius data populated in the v1? It seems that this is
in come way getting in the way.
The second issue is more worrying. We will see what can be done.

Please file two tickets and we will try to look at them.

> Regards,

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IPA project,