[Freeipa-users] Version of IPA in Red Hat 6.2?

Christian Horn chorn at fluxcoil.net
Thu Nov 10 03:18:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 09:21:02PM -0600, ~Stack~ wrote:

> Does anyone know what version of IPA will be in 6.2? I dug around on
> their ftp site in the beta section [1] looking for SRPMS but I didn't
> see anything. Well they do have a ipa-client-2.0-2.el6.src.rpm but I
> didn't see anything for the server part. They have a IPA folder with a
> debug section but nothing of interest. I was unable to find anything
> about which version of the 389-ds they were going to have much less a SRPM.

Versions of ipa-server in some of the RHEL6.2beta releases were mentioned
on this list, i.e. here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.freeipa.user/2537 :
"I have just installed RHEL 6.2 beta, with ipa-server-2.1.1-4.el6.x86_64".

> I have heard from several sources that 6.2 was going to have a big push
> from Red Hat for IPA but I don't see it in the beta section.

This beta section contains 6.0 beta pieces, ipa was not part of 6.0 .

Christian