[Freeipa-users] LDAP testing/tuning tools

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 18:48:50 UTC 2011

I would follow this guide:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html/Performance_Tuning_Guide/index.html

The console is not included in ipa only the core of directory server,
but guide includes command line commands to use.

You can use either the mozldap tools if available on your client or the
openldap clients, although cmdline options may slightly differ between
the 2 toolsets, so it may be a bit confusing.

HTH,
Simo.

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 12:07 -0500, Boris Epstein wrote:
> Hello listamtes,
>

> What would you recommend for a tool to connect to my FreeIPA server
> via LDAP and test the connection, tune it, etc?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Boris.

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York