[Freeipa-users] Preauth pkinit failed to initialize

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:22:14 UTC 2011

It seems that the dirsrv doesn't start and once named fails to start the
startup of ipa halts and shuts everything down. I rolled back to a previous
snapshot of the VM and it's working. I kept the broken instance and will
debug further later this week. I'll post more to the list when I get back to
it. - Jimmy