[Freeipa-users] fresh install on F15

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:04:47 UTC 2011

I've been testing for some time now while still using my old rickety
2.0 release candidate. I'm now ready to setup a fresh install on F15.
I've read several posts that lead me to believe that I should be using
the testing repository instead of the release one. I notice, however,
that you can't install from the testing repository because of too many
dependency issues. Should I just use the release repository and then
upgrade using testing, or is there another recommended way to get to a
properly functioning 2.1?

Steve