[Freeipa-users] Multi-tennancy and Freeipa

Alan Evans alanwevans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:26:00 UTC 2011

Thanks all for your quick replies.  My case is a bit of a corner case
anyway so I was not expecting to have a perfect solution.  Having
tested out freeipa a few times in the last couple years it is
certainly impressive the progress that has been made.

I think for now I am going to continue using LDAP as we are and
re-evaluate adding Kerberos later or at most selectively enable it for
our admin users in the short term. :)

Regards,
-Alan