[Freeipa-users] Windows client logon

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:58:51 UTC 2011

I think you're on to something here. I just reset the user's password on IPA
and get the "password expired" message but I get that regardless of what I
enter for the user's password. I'm confused as to why I can make the user
auth work with a normal KDC but I'm having so much trouble with IPA-KDC.
Going to wipe the Win7 config and start fresh on that system.