[Freeipa-users] routing requests to local servers

Brian Cook bcook at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 20:04:55 UTC 2012

Ideally I would rely on a -group- of servers, and then rely on DNS if it is down.  I don't want to hammer one server.  We're talking about 500-1000 servers running virtual machines, so potentially a lot of traffic.  Got any suggestions for that?

---
Brian Cook
Solutions Architect, Red Hat, Inc.
407-212-7079