[Freeipa-users] routing requests to local servers - DNS SRV + view?

Brian Cook bcook at redhat.com
Sat Apr 14 03:00:29 UTC 2012

Yes, this is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.  I've already been looking in to the BIND views clause and would like to hear if anyone has any feedback as to how well this works in the real world.

In this case the implementation of IPA is using an external standard BIND implementation loading from text files.  However, views would be very useful for IPA to be able to do internally, so figuring out how to  get this option in to BIND using 389ds backend would be a useful step.

Thanks,
Brian

---
Brian Cook