[Freeipa-users] Problem creating replica file

Jorge Argibay Molina jorge.argibay at watea.com.ar
Mon Apr 16 21:14:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm in the testing phase of the deployment of FreeIPA in my network.

So far I've been able to configure the server, and several clients.

What I've been unable to do, and seems very easy going thru the documentation, is generate the replica.

Whenever I do:

ipa-replica-prepare hades.watea.com.ar --ip-address 192.168.1.180

I get

Directory Manager (existing master) password:

Warning: Hostname (hades.watea.com.ar) not found in DNS
Preparing replica for hades.watea.com.ar from ares.watea.com.ar
Creating SSL certificate for the Directory Server
Certificate issuance failed

I'm attaching the pki-ca debug log, where I get an error.

I'm out of ideas, Can anyone suggest what maybe broken or any documentation that has a suggestion about fixing this issue?