[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Problem creating replica file

Jorge Argibay Molina jorge.argibay at watea.com.ar
Tue Apr 17 14:30:51 UTC 2012

Dmitri,

I'm attaching the result of rpm -qa | sort

I tried to follow the installation instructions to the letter, as it was my first installation. As I didn't have an existing CA, I asked the installation script to install its own CA.

This is the only problem the installation seems to be having, because there are several fedora desktops authenticating happily against the IPA instance.

Thanks for your prompt response.