[Freeipa-users] Re-run install script?

Kline, Sara SKline at tnsi.com
Thu Aug 2 15:22:06 UTC 2012

Copied from below:
 I get the same error if I try to use ipa host-del although again this works fine for other entries.

I have tried everything that the documentation suggested to try and have searched Google pretty extensively. I am not finding a way to clear this error, and I am not finding anyone else who has this particular error either.
People taking systems down without notifying us happens more frequently than I care to admit so this could potentially come up in our production environment. I just want to make sure that there is a way to remove the entries...by force if necessary. Or if I need to do a manual configuration to get it to work then I will do that. Just need some guidance on if there is a tool that will remove the bad entry or if it will just be a manual setup now.

Thanks,
Sara Kline