[Freeipa-users] Re-run install script?

Kline, Sara SKline at tnsi.com
Thu Aug 2 15:31:14 UTC 2012

I can't use ipa-client-install because it says that it is joined already. I can't run ipa-client-install --uninstall because as far its concerned the script has never been run so the package has not been set up.

I am trying to remove the server from DNS. I have done it through the GUI and I have done it at the command line with ipa-host-del and neither one is working. I get the error:
"Certificate operation cannot be completed: EXCEPTION  (Invalid Credential.)" As I said before though, I can use this command on other systems just fine, it is just this one system that it is failing on.

Thanks,
Sara Kline