[Freeipa-users] need FC17 autofs + FreeIPA pointers

bin.echo at gmail.com bin.echo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:22:11 UTC 2012

Hi Dmitri,

That is the doc I don't understand.

I mean, if I follow those directions, it should just work?

But where do the automaps come from once I switch over to LDAP? How to
I administrate the mappings for things like host based automounts? The
doc doesn't mention any of that.

I have /etc/auto.*  based automount working and I'm worried I'll break
it if I mess up the switch over to the FreeIPA based mappings.

-Aaron