[Freeipa-users] IPA Error 401 certificate not found

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:50:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was adding and removing the same hosts and a fairly high rate from
IPA and I've managed to get myself into an odd situation...

On trying to delete or unprovision one of the hosts I'm getting IPA
error 401: Certificate operation cannot be completed: EXCEPTION
(Certificate serial number 0x2fff0009 not found)

I suspect I've hit a replication conflict...

Has anyone encountered this before or know a way to resolve it cleanly?

Regards,

James