[Freeipa-users] NFS v4 integration how to

Ondrej Valousek ondrejv at s3group.cz
Fri Dec 7 12:40:20 UTC 2012

Three notes:

1.

/export *(rw,sec=krb5,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)
is better than
/export gss/krb5(rw,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)

2. Kerberos library is still too picky about reverse DNS records - i.e. if the reverse DNS does not match the principal name in keytab, you
are most likely to fail.

3. We should still mention the rpc.idmapd settings I think - people are still used to nfsv3 so this might be confusing to them.

Ondrej