[Freeipa-users] error adding replica

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:29:51 UTC 2012

hi,

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com> wrote:

>> a bit late, but here is the output of /var/log/ipareplica-install.log
>> en /var/log/pki-ca/debug ; I did not find a
>> /var/log/ipaserver-install.log in the replica server.
>

> The dogtag installer is failing with the error "The pkcs12 file is not
> correct." I'll need to defer to a dogtag engineer to explain what this
> means, and how to fix it.

would you like me to keep a copy of this vm's in this state in order
to keep testing this error?

Otherwise I was planning on reinstalling the realm and starting afresh
with the latest version, I have seen that creating replicas when
starting with 6.3 (so no upgrading from 6.1 to 6,2 and then 6.3) just
works (TM) and this was just a test lab anyway.

--
groet,
natxo