[Freeipa-users] AD permissions needed for setting up AD trusts

James Findley james.findley at gmx.com
Fri Dec 21 11:30:33 UTC 2012

Hi

What permission level is needed for the AD user when creating an AD trust?  Can a regular domain user account do it, or is a domain admin needed?

If write access to the AD server is needed, then could someone please tell me what the command will actually change in the AD server?

The windows team at my place of work will want to know exactly what the tool will do before they grant permission.

Thanks