[Freeipa-users] Added user password expire fails change

Nigel Sollars nsollars at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:03:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have the server up, a FC system enrolled as a client and the WebUI
available.  When I create a user ( set the password ), kadmin.local always
shows the password expired.  When trying to login as the IPA user it asks
for me to change the password this fail with

Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while getting initial credentials

( even using kinit on my ipaserver )

I have looked at several pages to solve this one but to no avail,  the
admin account works flawlessly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the latest and greatest from FC 16 as my IPA Server, ( 2.1.4
iirc ),

Again thanks in advance

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

Alan Turing