[Freeipa-users] IPA and NFS

Westerlund Johnny johnny.westerlund at atea.se
Tue Feb 7 16:10:51 UTC 2012

OK, so how do i enable des keys on my KDC? I'm running the IPA on RHEL6.2 so it's the one from the channel, is it 2.1.4? I don't have the machine infront of me so i cant check.
The documentation does not state that you need to enable des keys on the IPA while setting up this. It only states that you need to enable allow_weak_crypto in krb5.conf
and make sure you export your NFS principal with -e des-cbc-crc .