[Freeipa-users] IPA and NFS

Westerlund Johnny johnny.westerlund at atea.se
Tue Feb 7 17:01:44 UTC 2012

I'm pretty sure this doesn't work.
I've created the nfs/client.host.name and exported it via ipa-getkeytab -s <server> -p nfs/client.host.name -e des-cbc-crc.
enabled secure nfs in /etc/sysconfig/nfs
Then i did the same with the server. Create the nfs/server.host.name nad export via ipa-getkeytab -s <server> -p nfs/server.host.name -e des-cbc-crc.
And also enable secure nfs

I'll send an update when i have time to look at this again. But i'm pretty sure that it didnt work.