[Freeipa-users] Bug in documentation or in CLI tools?

Marco Pizzoli marco.pizzoli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:07:22 UTC 2012

Hi guys,
in a previous question about FreeIPA 2.1.90 I submitted to you, I received
from Martin the answer to use the command:

 "ipa dnszone-mod <my_zone> *--dynamic-update=TRUE*   <other_parameters>"

I used it and I successfully achieved my purpose, but comparing this
command against the documentation (both RHEL and Fedora) I think I found an
incongruence.

Both here[1] and here[2] the parameter of dnszone-mod to enable dynamic
updates is reported being "*--allow-dynupdate*".

Have I found a bug in the documentation? Or is it a difference from FreeIPA
2.1 and FreeIPA 2.1.90?

Thanks in advance
Marco

[1]