[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Question about alpha release process

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 15:54:32 UTC 2012

Marco Pizzoli wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Sorry to resend this, but this information would be helpful to me.
>
> Thanks in advance as usual
> Marco

Nice timing, I had a response started to your original e-mail in another
e-mail window :-)

The changes so far since the last alpha have been relatively minor which
is why I haven't done another alpha so far (DNS being the exception). We
have quite a lot of pending fixes I'm going to roll up into a release at
the end of next week. Since we'll be feature complete I'll probably call
it beta 1.

regards

rob