[Freeipa-users] devel repo

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 05:46:51 UTC 2012

On 02/28/2012 12:25 AM, Brian Cook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added the devel repo at
> http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-devel/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/os/
>
> to my F16 install. When listing the pkgs in the repo I only get i686
> arch for freeipa-server. I can see the x86_64 pkg in the repo if I
> browse it. Is this the right repo to use for testing patches that were
> recently committed, and is the repo metadata up to date?

Did you install this?

The Fedora repo config file can be downloaded here:
http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-devel/ipa-devel-fedora.repo

If so you should be getting x86_64 packages if your system is configured
for it.

Yes, it the right place to find up to the minute builds with recent
fixes and enhancements (and possibly some instability). New builds occur
as soon as they are committed to the source code repository.

Each the repo is updated an email is sent to the
ipa-and-samba-team-automation list, you can subscribe if you wish.

Archives of the automation list can be found here:
http://post-office.corp.redhat.com/archives/ipa-and-samba-team-automation

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?