[Freeipa-users] Host Based Access Control and Solaris?

JR Aquino JR.Aquino at citrix.com
Wed Jan 4 14:29:54 UTC 2012

I have written a custom python Pam module that fully supports HBAC in Linux, however, it utilizes http://ace-host.stuart.id.au/russell/files/pam_python/. Which is currently not OpenPAM compatible.  I've been seeking help to find someone to port it to OpenPAM since that is what the BSD's, Solaris, and MacOSX use, but I haven't had any luck so far.