[Freeipa-users] migration plan from local accounts

Sylvain Angers sylvainangers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:27:21 UTC 2012

Hi again,

by moving away from local account, to freeipa do we affect any of these
numbers?:

-group name length limits
-group membership limits

or they remain the same / as the under limit of the local os?
On linux, I believe there will still be a limitation of 16 id per group,
right?

If anyone has some past experience with AIX, feel free to share with me

I am really interested to ear about it

Thank you!

Sylvain Angers

Sylvain Angers