[Freeipa-users] consulting?

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:59:53 UTC 2012

ok. I started from scratch this week on this and I think I've got the right
doc and understand better where this is going. My problem now is that when
configuring SSL on the AD server (step c in this url:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html-single/Administration_Guide/index.html#Install_and_Configure_the_Password_Sync_Service
 )
I get this error:

certreq -submit request.req certnew.cer
Active Directory Enrollment Policy
  {25DDA1E7-3A99-4893-BA32-9955AC9EAC42}
  ldap:
RequestId: 3
RequestId: "3"
Certificate not issued (Denied) Denied by Policy Module  0x80094801, The
request does not contain a certificate template extension or the
CertificateTemplate request attribute.
 The request contains no certificate template information. 0x80094801
(-2146875391)
Certificate Request Processor: The request contains no certificate template
information. 0x80094801 (-2146875391)
 Denied by Policy Module  0x80094801, The request does not contain a
certificate template extension or the CertificateTemplate request attribute.

The RH doc says to use the browser if an error occurs and IIS is running
but I'm not running IIS. I researched that error but didn't find anything
that helps with FreeIPA and passsync.

Jimmy