[Freeipa-users] error yum install freeipa-server

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 15:20:13 UTC 2012

Hello all,

When I do "yum install -y freeipa-server" on a newly installed FC17 system, I get a lot of errors like this:

/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/etc/pki-tks*) failed:  No such file or directory
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/etc/pki-tps*) failed:  No such file or directory
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/etc/sysconfig/pki/ca*) failed:  No such file or directory
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/etc/sysconfig/pki/kra*) failed:  No such file or directory
.
.
.
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/usr/bin/dtomcat5-pki-tks) failed:  No such file or directory
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/var/lib/pki-ca*) failed:  No such file or directory

.
.
.
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/var/lib/ipa/ca_serialno) failed:  No such file or directory
/sbin/restorecon:  lstat(/var/lib/pki-ca/publish*) failed:  No such file or directory

It seems to me these missing files are supposed to be installed by this yum install command.
With these errors, can I still go ahead and set up the ipa-server?

Thanks,
George