[Freeipa-users] 2.20 dirsrv memory usage

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:10:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Steven Jones <Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had huge memory issues pre 6.3, now its low and flat....Sounds like you have an issue somewhere. My normal cpu use is a few hundred mhz....but when "something" goes wrong such as replication failing that climbs...ditto memory use....

Yes, I saw your conversation with Rich on this list about that. And,
yes, 6.2 (2.1.3) was bad for me too. I'm not sure why 2.2.0 is still
having issues. It was an upgrade from 2.1.3, but the upgrade seemed to
complete without issue. I'm also not even doing replication yet so I'm
not sure why memory is so high. Web interface is much slower too so
perhaps something else is wrong.

Steve