[Freeipa-users] SSH Keys?

Kline, Sara SKline at tnsi.com
Mon Jun 4 17:56:44 UTC 2012

Yes, it does. I don't see what the problem is having to authenticate to each server. It is more secure that way, I think they are just used to being able to take shortcuts. I guess if they really fuss about it we could set up forwardable tickets. I would definitely prefer to have all of the service accounts be on the server rather than local

Thanks,
Sara Kline