[Freeipa-users] ipa installation problem

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:26:11 UTC 2012

Hello all,
While waiting for more suggestions on my thread "is not an IPA v2 Server", I tried to install ipa server on other machines running fc16 and fc15.
When server is on fc16, I get the same error as when it's on fc17, wget failed: No route to host.
when server is on fc15, wget still failed, but the reason was "Connection refused".
Seems to me there's something else to do after running ipa-server-install on the server.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
George