[Freeipa-users] Request for comments - Apache SNI via IPA with kerberos authentication

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:08:17 UTC 2012

> mod_nss doesn't support SNI yet because the NSS support isn't complete
yet (though getting closer).

Accidentally sent this to only rob (Android Gmail client I blame...
defaults to reply rather than reply all)...

For the benefit of the list....

That's what I thought based on the Mozilla bugzilla entries plus the
changelog of mod_nss over at the fedora ds site...

But then I found this on Googling which implies SNI should work with
mod_nss:

http://arika.firstyear.id.au/blog/

I'll try and replicate the blog findings in the course of the next couple
of days .... if it works I'll add it to the wiki ...