[Freeipa-users] Joining realm failed: Host is already joined

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 15:43:13 UTC 2012

Hello Rob,

Here is what I get by running the commands:

# klist -kt /etc/krb5.keytab
Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab
KVNO Timestamp         Principal
# ipa-rmkeytab -k /etc/krb5.keytab -r MYREALM
realm not found
#

I thought the commands didn't solve the problem, but when I run ipa-client-install again, it says at the end "Client configuration complete."

and it was found on the server by "ipa host-find". So I guess the problem is gone.

Your help is very appreciated.
George