[Freeipa-users] replica installation clean up

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 18:46:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

Since I didn't get any reply on this, I just went ahead and did
/ipa-server-install --uninstall

to clean up and did

 ipa-replica-manage del myreplica --force

on mymaster
After these I did ipa-replica-install again but this time I get

ipa         : CRITICAL Failed to load replica-s4u2proxy.ldif: Command '/usr/bin/ldapmodify -h myreplica -v -f /tmp/tmpExxi0H -x -D cn=Directory Manager -y /tmp/tmpa12oUA' returned non-zero exit status 1

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks,
George

 "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipapython/ipautil.py", line 304, in run
>    raise CalledProcessError(p.returncode, args)
>
>Should I run ipa-server-install --uninstall on myreplica now?
>

>Thanks,
>George

 -1765328230)