[Freeipa-users] (no subject)

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:30:16 UTC 2012

Ok, I upgraded and that didn't go so well, now IPA doesn't start:

>service ipa start
Starting Directory Service
Starting dirsrv:
    XXXXXX...                                             [  OK  ]
    PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]
Failed to read data from Directory Service: Failed to get list of
services to probe status!
Configured hostname 'XXXXXXXXX' does not match any master server in LDAP:
No master found because of error: {'matched': 'dc=XXX,dc=XXX', 'desc':
'No such object'}
Shutting down
Shutting down dirsrv:
    XXXXXX...                                             [  OK  ]
    PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]

*BUT* /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf exists now...