[Freeipa-users] Doubt on FreeIPA LDAP extensibility

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 13:32:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 13:51 +0100, Marco Pizzoli wrote:

> In attachment. You can find only one, but all of them are equivalent
> from this point.
> They are indeed seen as structural, even if my added schema file
> declare them as auxiliary.

Can you attach the (sanitized) schema file you added to 389ds ?

Also can you run a ldapsearch command and search in the 'cn=schema'
base ? This will give you back what 389ds sends to a client.

This command searches for everything but uses an attribute filter to
show only the objectclasses:
ldapsearch -x -h server -b 'cn=schema' 'objectClasses'

No need to attach everything return, just edit the result and attach
only the results for your calsses.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York