[Freeipa-users] Firefox on OS X 10.6 problem

Maciej Sawicki maciej.sawicki at polidea.pl
Mon Mar 19 16:31:37 UTC 2012

Hi,
Today I setup free ipa on CentOS release 6.2. I configured my client
machine, that is:
1. I edited my "/Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos" file so it has
following content:
[domain_realm]
    polidea.pl = POLIDEA.PL
    .polidea.pl = .POLIDEA.PL
[libdefaults]
    default_realm = POLIDEA.PL
    dns_lookup_realm = true
    dns_lookup_kdc = true
    ticket_lifetime = 24h
    forwardable = yes
[realms]
    POLIDEA.PL = {
    admin_server = free-ipa.polidea.pl:749
    default_domain = polidea.pl
    kdc = free-ipa.polidea.pl:88
    }

[logging]
    kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc/kdc.log
    admin_server = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc/kadmin.log

I run open /System/Library/Coreservices/Ticket\ Viewer.app and added
admin at POLIDEA.PL identity (i get ticket so password is valid)

also i configured my firefox like in this link:
http://freeipa.org/page/InstallAndDeploy#Configuring_your_Browser

Unfortunately when I try to login I get following error:
"Your kerberos ticket is no longer valid. Please run kinit and then
click 'Retry'. If this is your first time running the IPA Web UI
follow these directions to configure your browser."

my /var/log/krb5kdc/kadmin.log has only few old entries (0 today's
entries from today).

I will appreciate any help.

regards,
Maciek