[Freeipa-users] Firefox on OS X 10.6 problem

Maciej Sawicki maciej.sawicki at polidea.pl
Mon Mar 19 17:22:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Stephen Ingram <sbingram at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just edited /etc/krb5.conf on my mac and then kinit from command
> line and you should see ticket in the Ticket Viewer app. From there,
> you should be able to renew the ticket inside the app or from command
> line. I did not touch the /Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos file
> at all.
>
> Steve

Thanks from answer. I manage to solve this issue (I'm not sure if it
best way but it works). In link from Dmitri I saw that I have to copy
/etc/krb5.conf file from free-ipa server so I copied it to
/Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos

It's a little different then in
http://freeipa.com/page/ConfiguringMacintoshClients.

best regards,