[Freeipa-users] No Dogtag certificate system installed on slave IPA servers installed

David Copperfield cao2dan at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 22:26:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

 I installed a master IPA server with dogtag certificate system installed; then use ipa-replica-prepare and ipa-replica-install to install two IPA replica servers. The two replicas are installed and 'ipa-replica-manage' commands shows that user/group data replication link is established between master and replicas. But the problem is, although dogtag certificate system was installed on Master, it (the dogtag) is not installed onto replicas by default with ipa-replica commands, let alone the certificate replication.

Another finding is that, all the masters and replicas servers doesn't have host certificates created automatically. Is this normal and intended, or there is something wrong? I'am running ipa-server-2.1.3-9 on red hat 6.2.

 Thanks.

--David