[Freeipa-users] IPA replica server rebuilding failed with 'Invalid credentials' error.

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Tue May 8 19:42:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 12:20 -0700, David Copperfield wrote:
> HI Simo and all,
>

>  Thanks for your reply.
>

> do you mean restarting ipa service on ipa master like 'service ipa
> restart'? or run 'kdestroy' on ipamaster to remove kerberos tickets?
>  It will be great if you could elaborate on this: like which IPA
> replica Kerberos principal, replica Kerberos tickets are involved, and
> where they are stored.

I meant service ipa restart

The ccache involved is a memory ccache that lives in the ns-slapd
process, so it can only be cleared with a restart for now.

I am opening a ticket to try to handle that automatically in 389ds, but
for now you have to go that route.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York