[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and others

Chandan Kumar chandank.kumar at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:51:03 UTC 2012

Thanks John for reply.

Ok. So basically it integrate various subsystems required to have a full
fledged AAA system and give the end user a single controlling interface to
control various components.

So will its webgui enable to control 389, Krb and Radius configurations
too? Because if I see each of these components individually each needs to
be setup separately with lot of pain.

Thanks
Chandan